You do not have to provide any of your personal information to us. However if you do not provide us with your personal information that we request we may not be able to provide the assistance to you that you request, answer your queries, address your complaint or otherwise provide any requested or required services to you.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- your name
- your contact details (e.g. mailing address, email address and phone number)
- your query, complaint or enquiry
- details of your property and/or any alleged damage to your property (including any valuations or other relevant reports)
- the languages you speak and/or whether English is your second language
- information/history regarding your health
- information regarding the makeup of your family
- information regarding how best to manage communications with you
- information about your dealings with us or with NorthConnex.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect most of your personal information directly from you. However when necessary and appropriate we also collect your personal information from third parties including:
- Government agencies
- engineers, surveyors, investigators and the like
- subscription databases, such as RP Data
- your family members, legal guardian and/or anyone you have authorised to deal with us on your behalf
- from publicly available sources.